We hope everyone is doing well. With this newsletter we want to highlight a few new features and articles on the site. We aslo encourage you to continue to contribute to ILoveTaB.com.
- Great news — TaB was saved in Pennsylvania!
- Subscribe to the ILoveTaB.com RSS feed, and you can know immediately when new content is added to ILoveTaB.com
- Check out the fictional Generation TaB Movie.
- Read Coke’s statement about the difference between TaB and TaB Energy. Also check out some great TaB Energy Cocktail recipes submitted by an ILoveTaB.com member.
- Use the Complain-O-Matic
to generate letters to a TaB-less area (Oklahoma and Canada need your help!)
- Read about new TaB Hall of Fame members Patti, Jeremy, Jen, and Alan.
- We have lots of new pictures in gallery, including some fun Clip Art.
- Here is a sampling of the new articles that have been added in the past 6 months:
- We have a great search function for all your TaB questions.
- In addition to our regular ILoveTaB.com domain name, we are now also located at TaBTaBCola.com
Since the site is still new, we expect that there might be a few bugs and mistakes — please let us know if you have trouble finding something, if something doesn’t work, or you have general comments about the site.
To register at ILoveTaB.com, you can click here.
Also, we are working on compiling a comprehensive list of areas that are TaB-less. If TaB is not available in your area, please let us know.
Natalie & Chris